Students who need official documents (e.g. course content, curriculum) should get them from the website of the EE Department by selecting the “students” tab. The documents should be signed by the head of EE Department to be officialized. For the time being the documents should be send to professor Cengiz Riva. Students who need any other document or for any other issue should contact Student Affairs.”