The research project, Kaşif, which is carried out by EE Department under the patronage of The Undersecretariat for Defence Industries has started a recruitment campaign and accepts applications from eligible candidates. Candidates could be selected among both national and/or international people having at least one of the following degrees:
- Electrical Engineering
- MSc. in Electrical Engineering
- PhD. in Electrical Engineering
Requirements for the candidates are listed as follows:
– Valid diplomas from Electrical Engineering Department in either undergraduate or graduate levels
– Official military status certification for Turkish male applicants
– Academic transcripts/diploma supplements/official documents that contain all undergraduate and/or graduate course attempts, and official course marks and credits awarded.
– Detailed resume incuding at least three references with their contact information
– Valid working and/or residency permit for international applicants
Applicants are expected to
- Carry out research in the field of statistical signal processing, wireless communications, and mathematical modeling
- Prepare technical reports biweekly/monthly/quarterly progresses in Tapir Labs.
- Submit outcomes of the research to top-tier international conferences and high impact, reputable journals