REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION TO THE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- High school Diploma and its notarized copy (If the document is issued in English in its original version, the notarization is enough; however, if the document is issued in the languages apart from Turkish or English, it must be translated into Turkish and notarized. The notarized documents must also be approved by the Turkish missions in the home country or country of residence of the candidate. If the notarization is carried out in the authorized offices in Turkey, such an approval is not necessary).
- The Diploma Ecquivalency Certificate (It can be obtained from the Turkish missions in the home country of the candidate or from the authorized branches of the National Education Ministry of Turkey).
- The original copy of the examination score report.
- Copy of the pages of credentials in the candidate’s passport.
- Copy of the Residence Permit (if available).
- 6 pieces of passport size photos.
For information in Turkish, please here here.