- Eligible applicants will be invited to an interview, applicants who do not attend the interview their applications will not be evaluated.
Istanbul Commerce University might arrange a skype interview session for the students who are not able to travel for an interview in our university. The interview dates and hours will be announced on our web site after the dwadline for the applications.
- After the interviews, applications are evaluated by “International Student Evaluation Commission” formed by the Rectorate of the university,
- The commission makes the evaluation on the basis of academic background and interview performance and preferences of the student by considering the quotas assigned by the university. Successfull candidates are set according to the order of preference beginning from the candidate with the highest mark. Substitute candidates are set on the basis of grade and preference of the student on condition that it does not exceed the number of quotas assigned for the department.
- Students admitted by special talent exams are placed according to the procedure of student admission by special talent exam. The evaluation by the university can be conducted on the basis of a written test, interview and/or the application file of the student.
- In case of inadequate application for a particular program or when the assigned quota for the department cannot be filled, these quotas can be replaced by the quotas of other programs by the university.
- To provide the conditions for application does not mean an admission for placement. Evaluation of the applications, the placement of the candidates, and filling the assigned quotas are totally at the sole discrete of Istanbul Commerce University.
- The list of the successful candidates is announced on the web site of the university and the acceptance letter is delivered to the students by the International Office by hand or e-mail.