Candidates are required to meet the conditions related to the international examination results approved by the Higher Education Council of Turkey
- International Examination Results Accepted by ICU
|1||INTERNATIONAL||SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)||1000|
|2||INTERNATIONAL||ACT (National College Admission Examination)||21|
|3||INTERNATIONAL||GCE||A in at least 2 subjects|
|4||INTERNATIONAL||IB (International Baccalaureate)||28 in the related subject|
|5||JORDAN & PALESTINE||TAWJIHI||80 in Scientific Stream|
|6||GERMANY||ABITUR (German Baccalaureate)||4|
|8||LEBANON||Baccalaureate Libanais||14 in Scientific Stream|
|9||SYRIA||Al-Shahada Al-Thanawiyya||For Engineering Faculty: 180/240|
|For the other faculties: 170|
|11||INDONESIA||UAN (Endonezya Uijan Nasional) or UN||60|
|12||KENYA||Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education||45|
2. Candidates who win gold, silver or bronze medals in International Science Olympics that are recognized by TUBITAK or TUBITAK pariticpates in.
3. Candidates who have Highschool Graduation Diploma (Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Hungary, Nigeria, Somalia, Russia, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzistan, Turkmenistan)
4. Candidates who got min. 40/100 from the YOS Examinations held by Istanbul University and Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University.
5. Candidates who are successful at the rate of 60% of the Highschool Graduation Diploma
6. Candidates who get min. 50 in the Istanbul Commerce University Matriculation Exam.
The highschool leaving examination results such as Abitur, International Baccalaureate, GCE, Tawjihi, etc do not have a validity period; however, The university entrance examinations such as SAT, etc. are valid for two years.
If you want to apply for the scholarship (tuition waiver), please click here for the scholarship evaluation procedure.
For information in Turkish, please click here.